I programmed the UI, minigame, environment interaction and sound system in Insomnia, a university first person perspective horror game project. I also wrote music for the game. The project participated in a faculty-wide competition and received a discintion for its atmosphere. See Marcin Panasiuk's writeup for more details.
I co-maintain some Open Source projects, of which the most notable are:
- Injector - a Python dependency injection framework inspired by Guice
- python-zeroconf - a pure Python implementation of multicast DNS service discovery
- Eventlet - a concurrent networking library for Python
- flask-injector - a Flask/Injector integration layer
Check out my GitHub page to see most of the rest of my Open Source work.
- I wrote music for and produced a Polish language podcast Stacja Cisza (Stacja Cisza homepage, Stacja Cisza on YouTube). I primarily used Audacity for recording, processing and mixing the whole thing.
- I do some creative writing. One of my short stories was published in a Polish language creative writing workshop anthology Około Fikcji. I also designed the anthology and prepared it for printing using Asciidoctor and a bunch of hacks.